If you have insomnia and want to do something about it, you will find that the DSIP 2mg peptide is the key to deep, healing relaxation. When you use this injectable peptide, you can get better sleep almost instantly.
DSIP is a delta-inducing sleep peptide. This type of peptide rated as a neuropeptide, and it works by inducing spindle and delta EEG activity and decreasing motor activity.
DSIP peptide for sale now supplied as a white freeze-dried powder and must be reconstituted before use. Each vial contains 2 mg of a peptide and available online.
What is DSIP
DSIP, more known as Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide (DSIP), is the sleep stimulating factor that confined from rabbit cerebral venous blood in 1977. To be able to stimulate or induce sleep in animals, DSIP also lets effects such as thermoregulation, changes in heart rate, blood pressure and pain. Also, DSIP thought to be an endogenous neuropeptide that can cross the blood-brain bar.
DSIP 2mg benefits
This peptide used to help people fall asleep. The delta-inducing sleep peptide is popular with bodybuilders who have learned the strength and potential of the peptides as training and supplementation. That’s why the users are increasing in the USA.
- The DSIP reduces the basal cortisol levels and blocks the release of this harmful hormone
- It also helps to release of LH (luteinizing hormone) to the body
- It helps the release of growth hormone to the body due to deep sleep and blocks the production of somatostatin, which is the main factor that inhibits muscle growth
- Help manage stress.
- Relieve signs of hypothermia
- Normalize blood pressure
- It can give antioxidant benefits (slowing cell damage)
- DSIP 2mg dosage
- DSIP 2 mg must be reconstituted with BAC water and served slowly by a subcutaneous shot in the evening. The peptide has duration in the human body of around 20 hours. The vital effects of DSIP depend on the dose and up to 5 μg per kg of a peptide can be used daily.
DSIP side effects
Since DSIP is a natural peptide, related side effects are rare. But, normal physiological absorptions are generally low, and higher doses can cause minor side effects. Some human studies have reported slight headaches, nausea, and dizziness in some patients.
Laboratory: Axiom Peptides
Concentration: 2 mg/ml
Presentation: 1 vial
Type: Sleeping issues
Level: All Users
Injection: 30-45mins before sleep